Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Truth Time: Hi, my name is Idiot.

I post ads on craigslist, then never reply to said ads. I really want to sell my things, but the qwerty keyboard is foreign and therefore scary to me, so I must refrain from any sort of reply via email. The good news is, if I ever do get over my fear of the United States standard character arrangement for typewriters and keyboards dating back to 1873, I will lividly inform you that the item is no longer available for sale. I'll then proceed to leave my ad up for the remainder of the 45 days that craigslist allows before removing it from their database, finding myself annoyed at the overabundance of emails i will continue to receive over the duration of this time period. The word "edit" is wildly alien to me, and don't even get me started on "delete."